Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Not the boss.

Oh heck - sometimes I hate my computer! It has horrible habits! Just when I am bright eyed and bushy tailed after breakfast, with a tank filled with my favourite vape, and I log on to watch all the new videos posted, new blogs and reviews that I follow, I find the whole operating system s-l-o-w-s  r-i-g-h-t  d-o-w-n, v-i-d-e-os b-u-f-f-e-r  and my curser is not responsive but l-a-g-s. The damn computer is doing a virus update or scanning my computer! Every time it happens (and that is every day) I remember I should set the time to do these things at some hour that suits ME. After all, I am supposed to be the boss. Or am I?  I'm using Windows, and with Microsoft, there's only one boss - and it certainly isn't me!

No comments:

Post a Comment