Search This Blog

Monday 17 September 2012

My costs per month of vaping

I have just spent hours working out what I have spent monthly in a year of vaping.

I spend, on average £46.77 per month. (about $76)

If I smoked as I used to, I would be spending £51.28 (about $83.29)

I used to roll my own cigarettes.

I vape using Egos, tanks and with interesting bits a bobs and I mix my own e-liquid as a rule. So my vaping is no more expensive than my smoking was.

HOWEVER! If I modded and bought all sorts of experimental stuff and wadges of e-liquid, it would be more expensive than rolling my own baccy analogs.

BUT! If I vaped plain little electronic cigarettes with cartomisers instead of becoming a hobby vapourist, it would be much cheaper than rolling my own I think.

And all the above, is cheaper than buying packets of commercial cigarettes like some people I know who spend £200 ($324.87) per month on smoking. Wow!

1 comment:

  1. I have worked out how much I was spending on smoking as I was on 40+ a day. My husband smoked roll ups so his costs worked out a lot lower. I had been trying to quit for 9months,to no avail. None of the available products worked for me as I realised I loved smoking too much.

    Finding electronic cigarettes has been a life saver for me. Our combined costs have dropped about 70%. Mind you, with the rising cost of food and every day living,we haven't seen much of a gain in our pockets....

    ReplyDelete