Search This Blog

Saturday 16 March 2013

54mg of nicotine

I can't believe it! Im really cross with myself. It's already after three o'clock and I just got in from walking the dog and I remembered I forgot (again) to order my e juice components.

I need Propylene Glycol and Vegetable glycerine and a 54mg bottle of nicotine.

With this I will mix my base e liquid to 12mg or 18mg strength without flavour so that I simply add it to my tanks plain and add the concentrate flavour in drops.  Actually, it's ok to just vape it plain - and I often do if my taste buds are tired.

I would never dream of vaping the 54mg strength nicotine mix! It would blow the top of my head off! In fact I mostly vape 12mg strength.

How would you know if you had overdosed on nicotine? Well, you would develop a headache, nausea and you might feel jittery with a racing heart. I don't think you could fail to notice! Fortunately, I must be a strong old bat - I can even vape 18mg at night and still sleep like a baby!

My heart doesn't race often - life doesn't make it skip a beat. Though it used to - once - in the good old days.  I get excited at the thought of climbing into bed, and watching TV in my Jim jams. And vaping! That's what makes my heart skip a beat nowadays.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! you had me worried about the 54 Mils on the last comment I posted about it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Joey said! I didn't comment, but I was thinking, "?????". I do love reading your posts, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly comment, but i diid a few searching and wound up here "54mg of nicotine".
    And I do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind.

    Is it only me or does it look like some off tthe remarks look as if they are coming from brain dead
    people? :-P And, if you are writing aat additional
    social sites, I'd like to follow everything new you hage to post.

    Would you list of all of your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?

    My web blog ... best electronic cigarette (http://shoppingblog.dallasnews.com/2008/10/zac-efron-wears-calvin-klein-u.html)

    ReplyDelete