Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2013

Watch the numbers - we're being screwed!

On Saturday I blogged that the MHRA video has had 2500+ views and there were 300+ responses. There were actually 307 responses. Now - Monday evening - there are 3246 views and only 339 responses, which means, despite my blog which HUNDREDS of people read, it only increased by 32 responses. Now, on that Saturday night I too posted on the video - if I count from that first response (easy to see as I'm the one with the bright red cardigan) there are many more than 32 responses!


Something really stinks!

This is my public record for the situation on this day, Monday 24th June 2013

3246 views and only 339 responses

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree I was unable to post a comment or even vote up/down smacks of some form of censorship or gross incompetence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's manipulation. If it's incompetence where you can't run a simple You Tube Channel, shows how out of date with reality you really are!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I meant to say, we should number our posts! That'll catch them out....ha ha

      Delete